When it became apparent that the NFL commissioner Roger Goodell‘s contract was likely to be extended, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones promptly began to freak out and threaten to sue the league. While reports initially link the source of Jerry Jones’ ire to the suspension of Ezekiel Elliott, after details have surface about what Roger Goodell is actually asking for on this extension, Jerry doesn’t seem so crazy for trying to block it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- There Goes My Baby: Usher And His Fiancee Jennifer Welcome New Baby Girl
- The Fight Continues: Yandy Smith On Why She’s Using Her Platform To Fight For The Voiceless [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bakari Sellers Reacts To The “Dumpster Fire” Of A Debate We Saw Between Biden & Trump [VIDEO]
- DJ Drama & Lil Wayne Set To Relaunch ‘Dedication’ Mixtape Series With ‘D7’
Politicians Doing Time for Their Crime
1. Former Trump Campaign Aide Rick Gates1 of 3
2. Former Congressman Anthony Weiner2 of 3
3. Former Trump Campaign Aide Paul Manafort3 of 3
Why Jerry Jones’ NFL Threats Don’t Seem So Crazy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com