Before the weekend kicked off, Beyonce and Eminem surprised fans with a new collab; “Walk On Water.” The emotional ballad showcases a little-seen side of Eminem, as Beyonce’s vocals compliment it. It seemed to be have a super polarizing effect on Hip-Hop fans, some of whom were overjoyed about it, while others promptly denounced it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But, as Headkrack explains, the song itself seem to kind of comment on how people are receiving it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Former NFL Player Chris Long Explains How Marijuana Helped Him During His Career
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (11/04-11/10)
1. Gabrielle UnionSource: 1 of 10
2. Kevin HartSource: 2 of 10
3. Sherri ShepherdSource: 3 of 10
4. Lavar BallSource: 4 of 10
5. Wendy Racquel RobinsonSource: 5 of 10
6. Kenny LattimoreSource: 6 of 10
7. OprahSource: 7 of 10
8. Fred HammondSource: 8 of 10
9. Tracy MorganSource: 9 of 10
Why Fans Can’t Agree On Beyonce & Eminem’s New Song, “Walk On Water” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com