Meek Mill was suddenly tossed back into prison earlier this week, after a judge handed him 2-4 years in prison for a probation violation. The judge’s sentence comes after Meek Mill was arrested a few times over the course of the last year. Fans and peers of the rapper were incensed by the news, citing the fact that the charges he was arrested on have since been dropped.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
By Attorney Griggs explains that it doesn’t matter that the charges have been dropped- it matters that he had gotten arrested in the first place. In fact, when you really look at the system and the way it works, the judge has been super accommodating for Meek Mill recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Kanye West Will Possibly Release A Gospel Album, Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Feud Inside The “Celebrity Big Brother” House & More [VIDEO]
- What?! $30 an Hour! #HotJobOfTheDay
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
- The 2019 Oscar Nominees Are…
Making History: African American Politicians Breaking Boundaries
1. Melvin CarterSource: 1 of 11
2. Sheila OliverSource: 2 of 11
3. Andrea JenkinsSource: 3 of 11
4. Vy LylesSource: 4 of 11
5. Wilmont CollinsSource: 5 of 11
6. Brendon BarberSource: 6 of 11
7. Johnathan McCollerSource: 7 of 11
8. Mary Parham CopelanSource: 8 of 11
9. Brooker GainorSource: 9 of 11
Why Meek Mill’s New Prison Sentence Isn’t Actually That Outrageous [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com