Meek Mill has been on probation for what seems like forever, stemming from a 2008 drug and weapons case, which earned him an initial 8 months in prison. Since then, though, the maze and traps of the justice system have seen him in and out of prison and house arrest, while also extending his probation to ten years.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After a couple of incidents earlier this year, Meek is suddenly back in prison for 2-4 years. Meanwhile, the hip-hop community is outraged. Click on the audio player to hear more from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Paid $13/hour with THIS JOB …
- Birdbrain Heada**: Donald Trump’s Most Ridiculous Spelling Mistakes
- 1 Man Killed On Page Blvd In St. Louis [VIDEO]
- DJ Kue: Remember The Life And Legacy Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. [VIDEO]
Celebrities Attend Tidal X: MEEK MILL In Los Angeles
1. Elle VarnerSource: 1 of 6
2. Vic MensaSource: 2 of 6
3. WaleSource: 3 of 6
4. Wale and FabolousSource: 4 of 6
5. Justine Skye and WaleSource: 5 of 6
6. French MontanaSource: 6 of 6
Why Meek Mill’s Prison Sentence Is Wrong On So Many Levels [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com