Meek Mill has been on probation for what seems like forever, stemming from a 2008 drug and weapons case, which earned him an initial 8 months in prison. Since then, though, the maze and traps of the justice system have seen him in and out of prison and house arrest, while also extending his probation to ten years.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After a couple of incidents earlier this year, Meek is suddenly back in prison for 2-4 years. Meanwhile, the hip-hop community is outraged. Click on the audio player to hear more from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- TI SAYS “MEN DON’T GET MARRIED BECAUSE ITS NOTHING IN IT FOR THEM”
- Bus Driver Convicted Of Killing Six Kids In Deadly Crash Now Charged With Rape Of 14-Year-Old Girl
- T.I. Spotted Backstage With Another Woman At Indy Concert [VIDEO]
- This Video Of Superdads Saving The Day Will Warm Your Heart
Celebrities Attend Tidal X: MEEK MILL In Los Angeles
1. Elle VarnerSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. Vic MensaSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. WaleSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. Wale and FabolousSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. Justine Skye and WaleSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. French MontanaSource:Getty 6 of 6
Why Meek Mill’s Prison Sentence Is Wrong On So Many Levels [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com