Meek Mill has been on probation for what seems like forever, stemming from a 2008 drug and weapons case, which earned him an initial 8 months in prison. Since then, though, the maze and traps of the justice system have seen him in and out of prison and house arrest, while also extending his probation to ten years.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After a couple of incidents earlier this year, Meek is suddenly back in prison for 2-4 years. Meanwhile, the hip-hop community is outraged. Click on the audio player to hear more from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
Celebrities Attend Tidal X: MEEK MILL In Los Angeles
1. Elle Varner1 of 6
2. Vic Mensa2 of 6
3. Wale3 of 6
4. Wale and Fabolous4 of 6
5. Justine Skye and Wale5 of 6
6. French Montana6 of 6
Why Meek Mill’s Prison Sentence Is Wrong On So Many Levels [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com