Plies‘ Instagram account is a favorite among the Hip-Hop community because of the way he delivers his unique brand of straight-forward commentary on the world around him. After Papa John’s CEO had the nerve to blame their low sales on the NFL’s national anthem controversy, and Colin Kaepernick‘s decision to take a knee.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Most people responded swiftly, explaining that Papa John’s pizza isn’t all that good to begin with. But Plies takes the clapback crown in this situation, because he really didn’t hold back. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Married In Las Vegas
- St. Louis Teachers Can Catch A Discount On Supplies At Target This Weekend
- Remembering Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birthday
- Ex St. Louis Police Chief’s Mother Gets 36 Months In The Feds [VIDEO]
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (10/21-10/27)
1. Marvin Dixon1 of 14
2. Tasha Smith2 of 14
3. Arsenio Hall & Tom Joyner3 of 14
4. Shemar Moore4 of 14
5. Jaleel White5 of 14
6. Tia Mowry6 of 14
7. Usher7 of 14
8. Janet Jackson8 of 14
9. Serena Williams9 of 14
10. Lionel Richie10 of 14
11. Robin Roberts11 of 14
12. Keo Motsepe12 of 14
13. Paxton Baker, AJ Calloway, & D Nice13 of 14
14. Dominique14 of 14
Plies’ Response To Papa John’s Proves He Needs His Own Show [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com