There’s one feature of the new iOs update that isn’t getting enough attention:
Follow Us on Twitter: Follow @Hot1041
You can now capture videos from your iPhone screen.
Here’s how you do it:
Open Settings >>> Control Center >>> Customize Controls then tap the green plus button next to Screen Recording.
You can also narrate audio over the recording. When you’re done, the video will save directly to your camera roll.
The Screen Recording tool will definitely elevate the screenshot game, so don’t get caught slipping in the group chat.
- How bills be split in a relationship?
- JFIPS Movie pick of the week is Equalizer 2
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Future Is For The Children: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Original iPhone Design From 1985 (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Original 1985 Apple iPhone Design Patent1 of 4
2. 2. Original 1985 Apple iPhone Design Patent2 of 4
3. 3. Original 1985 Apple iPhone Design Patent3 of 4
4. 4. Original 1985 Apple iPhone Design Patent4 of 4
Did You Know: iOS 11 Lets You Record Your Screen? [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com