Yesterday, TMZ caught a lot of flack after they reported that suspected Las Vegas murderer Stephen Paddock didn’t actually fit the profile of a mass shooter. The 64-year-old Nevada resident is accused of killing over 50 people at a country music concert and sending hundreds more to the hospital. Details here.
Many felt TMZ’s (err, observation?) ignored a longstanding history of white male mass shooters:
Others felt like it didn’t matter whether or not Paddock fit the typical profile of a mass murderer:
Jenn M. Jackson’s tweeted her two cents:
So did Oldman Ebro:
This user’s point couldn’t get any clearer:
And this young man asked a very important question:
Tweet us your thoughts.
Who's Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Although Chyna didn't win the legal battle to have her name officially changed to Angela Kardashian, she had Kris Jenner and the kids shook that she'd be the newest sister.
1 of 7
2. Despite being exposed as a cheater and scammer by Rob, Chyna always seems to remain unbothered.
2 of 7
3. After news broke that Chyna and Rob were expecting, even Kim had to wave her white flag and bow down to Mrs. White (Chyna's real last name).
3 of 7
4. If things miraculously work out between her and Rob, Chyna will soon be the first Blac Kardashian. Well, the fam has always bet on black.
4 of 7
5. Hair! A Blac Chyna signature and she slays every color. Sorry, Kylie.
5 of 7
6. Chyna managed to get her own reality show, despite her tumultuous relationship with Rob.
6 of 7
7. Chyna became friends with her former bestie Kim Kardashian arch nemesis Amber Rose. Petty queens stick together.
7 of 7