Hip-hop music has long provided the soundtrack to parties, political movements, and personal motivation. But it’s also guilty of at times being associated with outrageousness. Such was the case in a Jacksonville, Florida, naval hospital when Corpsman Allyson Jeanette Thompson recorded herself jerking a newborn baby to the beat of 50 Cent’s “In Da Club” and posted it to Snapchat, United States Marine Corps Life reports.
The “music video” that enraged parents was not Thompson’s first offense. She has treated multiple babies like puppets, uploading videos to social media and violating the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, also known as HIPAA, which ensures medical privacy. Thompson also posted photos of herself giving newborns the middle finger. She captioned one photo, “How I currently feel about these mini Satans.”
Thompson had at least one other accomplice.
Denise Shellito reported Thompson’s antics to the hospital, but not before posting Thompson’s outrageous antics to Facebook. Her post has been shared more than 322,000 times.
Naval Hospital Jacksonville responded via Facebook, promising that the corpsmen involved have “been removed from providing patient care.”
SOURCE: United States Marine Corps Life
Navy Discharges 12-Year Veteran Over Natural Hairstyle
A Little Positivity: LAPD Officers Help Deliver Baby Boy On Mother’s Day
Every Time 50 Cent & His Son Sire Jackson Were Twins
16 photos Launch gallery
1. The Jackson side-eye.
1 of 16
2. Sire looking like his daddy at #SiresLegoLand ✨✨✨
2 of 16
3. Where have we seen this face before?
3 of 16
4. Oh, that’s right…
4 of 16
5. Fly from head-to-toe on Father’s Day.
5 of 16
6. Little boss and Big Boss focused at LA Fashion Week.
6 of 16
7. 50 and lil 50 embrace one another in a truly sweet moment between father and son.
7 of 16
8 of 16
9. Big Boss and little boss in training.
9 of 16
10. Fitted caps and bling when they K.O. too.
10 of 16
11. 50 and his mini-me rock fitted caps and million dollar smiles.
11 of 16
12. Where have we seen this smile before?
12 of 16
13. Oh, that’s right…
13 of 16
14. There’s only one man he could’ve inherited this look from.
14 of 16
15. Now, that’s little 50! Look at those facial expressions… he can’t help himself.
15 of 16
16. Father and son.
16 of 16