Mariah Carey will be front and center as the honoree of this year’s VH1 Hip-Hop Honors. While Mariah Carey and hip-hop have been undeniably linked over the years, Headkrack can’t help but wonder if the link is strong enough for her to be the honored guest at ceremony centered exclusively on hip-hop.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But when you look back at Mariah and hip-hop, you find infectious hits from her collaborations which JAY-Z, Nas, Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
20 Times Mariah Carey’s Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and Moroccan1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospital2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter Monroe3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter Monroe4 of 8
5. Mariah’s kids are just too cute for words!5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter Monroe7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in Ibizia8 of 8
Is Mariah Carey The Right Honoree For The VH1 Hip-Hop Honors? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com