Serena Williams‘ stepmother apparently complained to a judge after the tennis star and new mom reportedly kicked her out of the house. Serena’s dad filed for divorce from Lakeisha Juanita Williams after 7 years, and now Serena allegedly says it’s time for her to get up out of her house.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It may seem cruel, but if Serena’s name is on the deed and Lakeisha is no longer a part of the Williams family, why is she trying to stick around? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
INSTADAILY: Serena Williams Takes Over #NYFW
1. Serena Williams' #NYFW Takeover1 of 7
2. Serena Williams' #NYFW Takeover2 of 7
3. Serena stunned as she took the red carpet3 of 7
4. La La Anthony and Ciara4 of 7
5. La La rocks a Serena Williams original5 of 7
6. Olympic gold medalist Dalilah Muhammad6 of 7
7. No one does fashion quite like Ciara7 of 7
Why Serena Williams Has A Right To Kick Her Stepmom Out Of Her House [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com