In this morning’s News You Can’t Use, Special K discusses Quantasia Sharpton, the latest woman who has stepped forward and accused Usher of infecting her with herpes. Quantasia has been very vocal lately. According to Special K, she allegedly went onto Instagram live and addressed fat jokes aimed at her, and revealed that she is vegan, and has a cookbook coming out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Special K reveals her 5 favorite dishes from the upcoming book! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
22 Famous Vegans
1. Mike TysonSource:AP Photo/Mark A. Stahl, 1 of 14
2. Ariana GrandeSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 2 of 14
3. BeyonceSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 3 of 14
4. Angela DavisSource:Jake May/The Flint Journal via AP 4 of 14
5. Tia MowrySource:'Koi Sojer / PR Photos' 5 of 14
6. Venus WilliamsSource:AP Photo/Crystal Chatham 6 of 14
7. Serena WilliamsSource:AP Photo/Kin Cheung 7 of 14
8. Meghan MarkleSource:Alexi Lubomirski/Kensington Palace via AP 8 of 14
9. Jhené AikoSource:CelebLens / PRPhotos.com 9 of 14
10. Jason MrazSource:Debby Wong / PR Photos 10 of 14
11. Senator Cory A. BookerSource:AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall 11 of 14
12. Leona LewisSource:Landmark / PR Photos 12 of 14
13. Carrie UnderwoodSource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 13 of 14
14. Ellen DeGeneresSource:Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP 14 of 14
Quantasia Sharpton’s 5 Favorite Vegan Dishes From Her Cookbook [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com