Almost three months after the firing of James Comey, the Senate finally voted Tuesday to confirm Christopher Wray—a former senior Justice Department official with a reputation for having a “low-key demeanor”—as the next FBI director. “He told the committee that he won’t condone tampering with investigations, and that he would resign rather than be unduly influenced in any manner,” panel chairman Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) said. “Mr. Wray’s record of service, and his reputation, give us no reason to doubt him. He made no loyalty pledges then, and I expect him never to make such a pledge moving forward.” The vote was an overwhelming 92 to 5.
CYMI (like we did), Drake‘s dad finally released a music video for his debut single last week, and it’s really not half bad (Aubrey had to get it from somewhere, right?). Are you one of those folks who regularly complain about R&B just not being what it used to be? Then this one is for you. “Kinda Crazy”—which you may recall dropping last year—finds Champagne Grandpapi (good one, HuffPost) crooning about over a smooth and soulful backdrop. Record sales weren’t so hot for Graham last year, prompting him to cancel the release party he had originally planned for the video, but it doesn’t seem as if he’s giving up on music just yet. XXL, reports he also surprise-released his project on Tuesday. Watch “Kinda Crazy” below.
TeeTee Dangerfield, a 32-year-old trans woman, was reportedly found murdered outside an Atlanta apartment complex on Monday. According to Georgia Voice, the College Park Police Department said Dangerfield suffered multiple gunshot wounds near her vehicle. She was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment, but ultimately died from her injuries, according to Major Lance Patterson. “Detectives are out there right now following up on leads that have been coming in since then,” Patterson said. As of press time, the motivation behind Dangerfield’s murder is unclear. She is the 16th transgender woman killed this year.
SOURCE: The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, XXL, Georgia Voice, Mic
‘Lies,’ Leaks and 3 Other Takeaways From James Comey’s Senate Testimony
And Woo! Drake & His Dad Release Hilarious Whiskey Ads
Every Time Drake “Draked” In 2015
29 photos Launch gallery
1. That Time Drake Slid In Lebanese Porn Star Mia Khalifa’s DMs…So she claims.
1 of 29
2. When We Thought Only Beyonce Could Drop A Surprise Project & Cause Chaos…Drake Dropped “IYRTITL.”
Source:Warner Music Group/ OVO Sound
2 of 29
3. When Drake Somehow Convinced Madonna To Make Out With Him At Coachella.
3 of 29
4. This Freaky Ass “Energy” Music Video Where Drake Super Imposes His Face On The POTUS, Oprah, Miley, & More.
4 of 29
5. These NBA Final Faces.
5 of 29
6. And this NBA photo bomb.
6 of 29
7. Drake Collaborates With Beyonce…Again.
7 of 29
8. 2% or Skim?…Must We Say More?
8 of 29
9. Who Else Besides A 12-Year-Old Mexican Girl Would Get An Airbrushed Selena Shirt? Nobody, But Drake.
9 of 29
10. When Drake Pretended To Be A Professional Baseball Pitcher For HAW Weekend.
10 of 29
11. This Damn Jordan Jumpsuit.
11 of 29
12. This is just…Drake (face, sweat band, all of the above).
12 of 29
13. That Time Drake Showed Up To Watch Serena Win At Wimbledon, And Then….
13 of 29
14. Dressed Like This The Entire Weekend.
14 of 29
15. Drake gon’ Drake.
15 of 29
16. The 6 God with his 901 dad – Dennis.
16 of 29
17. That Time Drake Hopped On Fetty Wap’s “My Way” & Made It A Smash Hit.
17 of 29
18. Does This Even Need An Explanation?
18 of 29
19. That Time Meek Mill Got Bodied By A “Singing N*gga.”
19 of 29
20. Nope…No explanation needed.
20 of 29
21. When The 6 God Meets Up With The Biggest Troll In The 6 – Norm Kelly.
21 of 29
22. Only Drake Would Make His Mom Dress In Head-To-Toe OVO Gear At A Raptors Game.
22 of 29
23. Table Tennis & Drake Are Almost Synonymous.
23 of 29
24. @highlighthub @bleacherreport Crazy Lamp Trick Shot. @cristiano
24 of 29
25. This Hilarious OVO Store Campaign.
25 of 29
26. Drake’s Foam Party.
26 of 29
27. Drake “Drakercising.”
27 of 29
28. More “Drakercising.”
28 of 29
29. A Lot Of Drake.
29 of 29