Oprah is a real life wonder woman, so it’s no surprise that she got giddy off of the movie (like many other women). Seeing a strong, female, protagonist is important for children and adults alike. Oprah was so excited about the movie and threw a party at her home, for twenty-eight 10 year olds and their parents.
She posted a video on Instagram, crowning Wonder Woman cake from Charm City Cakes.
She shared her pre-party planning and everything is wonder woman. Oprah had wonder woman popcorn buckets and cups for the guests.
She also had havaianas with Wonder Woman on the soles. So cute and we want a pair!
Of course the food is going to be yummy. Oprah had chef’s prepare hamburgers and hotdogs for the kids and adults had a butter lettuce salad with blue cheese amongst other delicious food.
The only one not as enthused about the party was Oprah’s dog, Sadie, whom she dressed in a matching head piece.
This whole she-bang (pun intended) looked like a grand ole time!
Oprah Winfrey Sets The Record Straight, Says She’ll Never Run For President
Oprah Says ‘Underground’ Is Too Expensive For OWN To Pick Up
Jamie Foxx Reveals Oprah Winfrey Saved Him From Alcoholism
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
13 photos Launch gallery
1. The classic ’70s layered look.
1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.
2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.
3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.
4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.
5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.
6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.
7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.
8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.
9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.
10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.
11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.
12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.
13 of 13