Blogging is the “new news” and the perfect way to get your opinions and thoughts out to the world without apologizing for it.
This MissFit Monday I sat down with two of Stl’s most savvy bloggers to talk success and not so expected bumps on the way to their blogging empire.
Meet Jennifer creator of @ThePinkSnob and Brittney of @SpeakerLeaks in this new MissFit Monday giving you Blogging 101.
Follow me: @MissPoohOnAir
Learn more about MissFit Mondays and product details at MissBehavinMediaAndBeauty.com
Hair Unit: @exotic_dolls_
3 Easy Steps To The Perfect Brow
4 Spring Lip Colors That Will Set Your Look On Fire
Everything That MUST Be In Your Makeup Bag!
15 Ways To Wear Camo Inspired By Our Favorite Bloggers
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Go monochrome with an army green coat and camouflage pants.
1 of 9
2. Dress up camo pants with a blazer, pumps and tote bag.
2 of 9
3. Mix prints with a pair of camo pants and bold leopard heels.
3 of 9
4. Invest in a unique camo piece like this bold mixed print jacket.
4 of 9
5. Edge up a bodycon dress with a camo vest and boots.
5 of 9
6. Make camo sexy enough for date night with high-waisted pants and a crop top.
6 of 9
7. Throw on a camouflage cap to add interest to a black and white outfit.
7 of 9
8. Layer a camo shirt under a motorcycle vest to give your outfit some edge.
8 of 9
9. Team blue camo pants with a chambray shirt for a streamlined look.
9 of 9