Blogging is the “new news” and the perfect way to get your opinions and thoughts out to the world without apologizing for it.
This MissFit Monday I sat down with two of Stl’s most savvy bloggers to talk success and not so expected bumps on the way to their blogging empire.
Meet Jennifer creator of @ThePinkSnob and Brittney of @SpeakerLeaks in this new MissFit Monday giving you Blogging 101.
Follow me: @MissPoohOnAir
Learn more about MissFit Mondays and product details at MissBehavinMediaAndBeauty.com
Hair Unit: @exotic_dolls_
3 Easy Steps To The Perfect Brow
4 Spring Lip Colors That Will Set Your Look On Fire
Everything That MUST Be In Your Makeup Bag!
15 Ways To Wear Camo Inspired By Our Favorite Bloggers
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Make a camo jacket ultra feminine by pairing it with a pink dress.
1 of 14
2. Go monochrome with an army green coat and camouflage pants.
2 of 14
3. Add a touch of camo to your look with a printed clutch.
3 of 14
4. Dress up camo pants with a blazer, pumps and tote bag.
4 of 14
5. Make a statement in a camo bodycon dress.
5 of 14
6. Mix prints with a pair of camo pants and bold leopard heels.
6 of 14
7. Invest in a unique camo piece like this bold mixed print jacket.
7 of 14
8. Edge up a bodycon dress with a camo vest and boots.
8 of 14
9. Make camo sexy enough for date night with high-waisted pants and a crop top.
9 of 14
10. Throw on a camouflage cap to add interest to a black and white outfit.
10 of 14
11. Don’t be afraid to team camo print with other fun patterns like plaid and polka dots.
11 of 14
12. Add a pop of color to your camo piece with red heels.
12 of 14
13. Layer a camo shirt under a motorcycle vest to give your outfit some edge.
13 of 14
14. Team blue camo pants with a chambray shirt for a streamlined look.
14 of 14