As we mourn the loss of one of our most beloved musicians, Prince, it’s a comfort to know that his legacy will always live on through his prolific performances. Here are just a few of the countless times Prince slayed on stage.
Prince Performs “Purple Rain” At Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show In The Midst Of A Storm
Prince Singing The Time’s “Cool” During His Welcome 2 America Tour
Prince Full Concert From January 30, 1982
(Set List Includes: “Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad?”, “I Wanna Be Your Lover”, “Controversy” and more)
An Hour Of Prince On ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’
(That Closing Performance Of ‘Mutiny’ Is Guaranteed To Make You Dance!)
Prince & Lenny Kravitz American Woman
Prince Receives American Music Award Of Achievement (1990)
(Because His Humility Is Remarkable. The Crowd Wouldn’t Stop Cheering And He Refused To Speak Above A Whisper #Swag)
Michael Jackson, Prince & James Brown On The Same Stage
(Prince Really Takes To A Whole ‘Nother Level)
The PRINCE of Style: Remembering Prince Roger Nelsons’ Most Fashionable Moments
Farewell To An Icon: Remembering Legendary Singer Prince, 1958-2016
Aura God: Remembering Prince’s Most Iconic Ensembles
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Aura God.
1 of 11
2. The ruffle shirt. Enough said.
2 of 11
3. Prince never shied away from sparkle, and we loved it.
3 of 11
4. Before Cam’ron did it…
4 of 11
5. That cane…simply legendary.
5 of 11
6. Regardless of what you think of his fashion, you can’t deny he pulled every man’s fair share of women.
6 of 11
7. In addition to his clothing, Prince knew how to make a statement with his hair.
7 of 11
8. That time he wore high heels. Respect his fearlessness.
8 of 11
9 of 11
10. In his last Grammy speech, Prince said: “Like books and black lives, albums still matter.”
10 of 11
11. Rest in peace, Prince.
11 of 11