Reality TV is ruining relationships and marriages. Hot host Princess Stormm really think reality TV might be the curse for all relationships. Look at Kirk and Rasheeda, Toya and Memphitz, Peter and Cynthia Bailey, T.I. and Tiny and now Lala and Carmelo Anthony. Most people appreciate reality TV because as a fan we get to see the celebrity we love in a different light. But it always seems to be a plot twist. About time season two comes along all hell breaks loose. I really wonder why couples decide to do a reality show? Is it for the money, so your whole family is getting a check, for the fame or just because?! Not sure on why, but I do see a pattern. The saying is “What’s in the dark will come to light” and I guess these couples have hidden secrets that always seem to slip thru the cracks. Check out some pics below of our favorite reality couples that have called it quits….
1. Actor Orlando Boom & Model Miranda Kerr Pulled The Plug On Their Three-Year Marriage On Oct. 24th. The Pair Have A 2-Year-Old Son Together.
1 of 21
2. Miley Cyrus And Ex-Fiance Liam Hemsworth Reportedly Broke Up Many Times During Their 4-Year Relationship. But The Pair Made It Official On Sept. 16th.
2 of 21
3. Kris And Bruce Jenner Announced Their Split On Oct. 8th After More Than 20 Years Of Marriage.
3 of 21
4. Britney Spears Broke It Off With Fiance Jason Trawick In January.
4 of 21
5. “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Star Porsha Stewart Found Out Her Hubby NFL Kordell Stewart Filed For Divorce On Twitter.
5 of 21
6. Singers Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Broke Off Their Short Lived Relationship In January.
6 of 21
7. Billy Ray Cyrus & Wife Tish (Parents To Miley Cyrus) Called Off Their 19 Year Marriage In June.
7 of 21
8. Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelor Is Back On The Market After His Split From Stacy Keibler.
8 of 21
9. Legendary Director Clint Eastwood And Wife Dina Eastwood Reportedly Called It Quits In August.
9 of 21
10. Actor Martin Lawrence And Wife Of 15 Years, Shamicka Lawrence, Ended Their Run Together.
10 of 21
11. Comedian/Actress Amy Poehler and Husband Will Arnett Split After Nine Years Of Marriage.
11 of 21
12. Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Co-starred In 1996’s “Matilda” Together. They Ended Their More Than 30 Year Marriage Earlier This Year.
12 of 21
13. “Twlight “Stars Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Broke Up After 3 Years Of Dating.
13 of 21
14. Zoe Kravitz & Penn Badgley Split A Few Months Back After Dating For Nearly 2 Years.
14 of 21
15. Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones Parted Ways With Her Actor Hubby Michael Douglas A Few Months Back. They Were Together For 13 Years.
15 of 21
16. “American Idol” Host Ryan Seacrest And Actress Julianne Hough Announced Their Split In March, Due To Their Hectic Schedules.
16 of 21
17. “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders And His Wife, Liberty Ross’ Relationship Suffered Last Year When Sanders Was Photographed Kissing Kristen Stewart. The Couple Couldn’t Work Out Their Differences & Liberty Filed For Divorce In Jan.
17 of 21
18. Regina King And Malcolm Jamal-Warner Were In A Committed Two-Year Relationship Before Their Split In March.
18 of 21
19. On-Again, Off-Again Couple Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Called It Quits Earlier This Year.
19 of 21
20. Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder And Nina Dobrev’s Romance Bliss Ended On May 9th.
20 of 21
21. Pretty Little Liar’s Torrey DeVitto And Vampire Diaires’ Paul Wesley Ended Their Two-Year Marriage On July 30th.
21 of 21
Continue reading Reality TV Is Ruining Relationships & Marriages!!!!
2013 Breakups: Celebrity Couples Who’ve Called It Quits This Year (PHOTOS)