Nick Cannon has hosted NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” for 8 seasons, but after some jokes on his comedy special got him into some hot water with NBC execs, Nick has decided to leave the show. So who’s going to replace him? Well, on the short list are reportedly Marlon Wayans, Tone Bell and Brandon Mychal Smith.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So who would be best for the show? As Headkrack says, the obvious choice is Marlon Wayans, but the other two actors are equally talented, and might bring something fresher to the gig. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Will Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey’s Twins Spend Time With Nick’s Newest? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Nick Cannon Explains Why The Richard Pryor Biopic Hasn’t Been Made Yet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Will Nick Cannon’s New Child Have To Compete With His First Two? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style
22 photos Launch gallery
1. If you’ve looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn’t?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his ‘fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick’s turbans and toes and see if you’re feeling this unconventional look.
1 of 22
2. As far as we can tell, the turban thing started about a year ago with this canary yellow number.
2 of 22
3. Looks like he’s got one to match all his jerseys.
3 of 22
4. It works for a night on the town, too.
4 of 22
5. And it seems to go with everything.
5 of 22
6. And his t-shirts, too.
6 of 22
7. The look on Monroe’s face kinda sums it up.
7 of 22
8. Pretty sure we’ve seen this look on Yasiin Bey.
8 of 22
9. But the fun doesn’t stop at his forehead. Peep Nick’s fancy feet…
9 of 22
10. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.
10 of 22
11. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like…
11 of 22
12. …Michael Jackson’s shoes.
12 of 22
13. Denim and diamonds…
13 of 22
14. …isn’t just for country girls anymore.
14 of 22
15. Sometimes you’re feeling kinda low key…
15 of 22
16. …so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.
16 of 22
17. When your suit looks like this…
17 of 22
18. …basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.
18 of 22
19. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top…
19 of 22
20. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.
20 of 22
21. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.
21 of 22
22. …but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you’re nasty.
22 of 22