Follow me @PrincessStormm
Source: Stormm / Stormm
Check out Indiana Rome new single Definition off his new ep Luv Dope 2! Rome isn’t new to the spotlight, his creative concept keeps the fans on their toes. Check out the video below….
These 12 Rappers Lost Weight & Look Better Than Ever
22 photos Launch gallery
1. Missy Elliott was one of the biggest stars of the ’90s.
1 of 22
2. Now she’s known as one of the best producers of all time and looks better than ever.
2 of 22
3. Rick Ross has always been a big boss.
3 of 22
4. Now the rapper just comes in a smaller package—75 pounds smaller (and counting).
4 of 22
5. Dr. Dre was a comfortable producer from Compton.
5 of 22
6. Then he started hitting the gym as much as the studio…and voilà.
6 of 22
7. David Banner went from wild rapper…
7 of 22
8. To superconscious king.
8 of 22
9. Timbaland’s larger than life beats won everyone over in the ’90s.
9 of 22
10. But both his beats and his health have gotten even better over the years.
10 of 22
11. Before heading to prison, Remy Ma was a carefree girl from the Bronx.
11 of 22
12. Remy came home as a grown woman who is clearly about that gym life.
12 of 22
13. Waka Flocka came in the game as a wild boy.
13 of 22
14. There’s nothing in the world that Queen Latifah can’t do.
14 of 22
15. …Including lose lots of weight while still managing to look like her fine self.
15 of 22
16. Scarface never let the industry change him.
16 of 22
17. But the rapper has become more health conscious and feels he’s happier because of it.
17 of 22
18. Jadakiss has been a fire emcee for over 20 years.
18 of 22
19. With his weight loss, he still looks the same as he did 20 years ago.
19 of 22
20. Fat Joe may have to change his name after his drastic weight loss.
20 of 22
21. These days, he’s Fly Joe.
21 of 22
22. Paul Wall looks like a completely different person. Still tippin’.
22 of 22