Rihanna is paying homage to Amelia Earhart in a new bomb-ass Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot for Black History Month.
Recognizing Earhart, who was the first female pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, Rihanna is dripping in golden couture and is also pictured standing on top of a single engine plane.
“all da way up as phuck,” Rihanna said of the dope photo. The singer also posted side-by-side shots of herself and Earhart and told her followers, “On my Amelia Earhart shit! Such an honor to pay tribute to this dynamic badass woman! Always handled her duties in the most style!”
See some of our favorite photos from the shoot below and head over to Rihanna’s Instagram for the rest.
2017 SAG Awards: Black Girl Magic Was In Full Force On The Red Carpet
1. Octavia Spencer was all smiles in her classic black ensemble.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. Can Kerry Washington be any more stunning?Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Taraji P. Henson was the star of the show.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Janelle Monae ditched her usual black and white suit for glam.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. Tracee Ellis Ross kept it simple and elegant.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Viola Davis showed off her toned arms in this gorgeous number.Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. OITNB stars Samira Wiley and Jackie Cruz glowed while walking the carpet.Source:Getty 7 of 9
8. Denzel and Pauletta Washington brought black love to the SAGs.Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. Danielle Brooks had one of the best looks of the night.Source:Getty 9 of 9
#BlackGirlMagic: Rihanna Pays Homage To Amelia Earhart In One Of Her Best Photo Shoots Yet was originally published on globalgrind.com