Actress Anika Noni Rose was all smiles in New York City on Monday night. The beauty arrived to the premiere of The Quad, BET’s new tv series, where she will star as Dr. Eva Fletcher.
Anika tried out the metallic trend on the red carpet, wearing a metallic, cut-out, cigarette length jumpsuit by American fashion designer, Rubin Singer. Metallics have definitely remained on trend for 2017. She paired her pewter look with beige lace up shoes. Styled by duo, Wayman Bannerman and Micah McDonald, they accented her look with Heather Gardner earrings and a chic bracelet created by New York City based company A.V. Max.
Her hair was styled by celebrity hairstylist, Cynthia Alvarez, who gave her a high bouffant with sleek sides. Her makeup as was a soft, feminine, look, highlighting her natural beauty. Anika went for a pale pink lip and a natural glow.
Beauties, are you feeling her look? Tell us if it’s HAUTE or NAUGHT in our poll below!
RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2017 Screen Actors Guild Awards
1. DANIELLE BROOKSSource:Getty 1 of 21
2. CALEB MCLAUGHLINSource:Getty 2 of 21
3. OCTAVIA SPENCERSource:Getty 3 of 21
4. YARA SHAHIDISource:Getty 4 of 21
5. JANELLE MONAESource:Getty 5 of 21
6. STERLING K. BROWNSource:Getty 6 of 21
7. TARAJI P HENSONSource:Getty 7 of 21
8. NAOMIE HARRISSource:Getty 8 of 21
9. UZO ADUBASource:Getty 9 of 21
10. RYAN MICHELLE BATHESource:Getty 10 of 21
11. KERRY WASHINGTONSource:Getty 11 of 21
12. OCTAVIA SPENCERSource:Getty 12 of 21
13. JESSICA PIMENTELSource:Getty 13 of 21
14. CHRISSY TEIGEN and JOHN LEGENDSource:Getty 14 of 21
15. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource:Getty 15 of 21
16. THANDIE NEWTONSource:Getty 16 of 21
17. DENZEL WASHINGTONSource:Getty 17 of 21
18. SOPHIA VERGARASource:Getty 18 of 21
19. JACKIE CRUZSource:Getty 19 of 21
20. ZURI HALLSource:Getty 20 of 21
21. SALMA HAYEKSource:Getty 21 of 21
HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Anika Noni Rose Dons Silver Style For ‘The Quad’ Premiere was originally published on hellobeautiful.com