Follow me: @MissPoohOnAir #MissBehavinWithMissPooh
So although the weather is still giving us summer, I have a strong feeling fall will be skipped and the cold weather will drop out of nowhere.
As a licensed cosmetologist I have the heart and right to let you know how to take care of your skin. I want you to be suited and booted for when the cold weather wants to take your skin through a harsh time.
- First off have a skin care routine. point. blank. period!
- Moisturize! This is one of the most important steps because it solves most problems. Fast aging, dry skin, oily skin, sagging skin, etc! Even if you’re oily you want to moisturize! When you become oily it’s because your skin is telling you, you need moisture!
- If you are a makeup wearer be sure to use a makeup removing cleanser BEFORE you start your skincare routine! Most of us don’t know that even when you use a cleanser makeup can still be hidden in the pores causing breakouts.
- Cleanse morning and night!
- Get familiar with your skin. Notice your main skin concerns so that they are targeted to get worked on. Skin concerns range from hyperpigmentation, blemishes, acne, fine lines, and more!
There is so much to know about your skin I could go on and on! Hopefully this has made you step up your skincare routine or motivated you to get one started!
Have questions don’t hesitate to ask in the comments #MissFits!