0 reads Leave a comment
Hung out with the freaks of Six Flags Saint Louis. Check out all the sites to be seen at Fright Fest.
Then, so inspired, I got “freaked out” myself. Watch as I walked in the shoes of a zombie!
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Halloween or not, Blackface is never ok.6 of 15
7. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.11 of 15
12. Remember when, in 2015, Kim Kardashian dressed as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. Classic, but not that creative.12 of 15
13. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.Source:Getty 14 of 15
15. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.Source:Getty 15 of 15
I learned a lot in the day of a zombie,I learned no matter what, you still have to work.