You’ve heard singers like Jennifer Lopez and Alessia Cara sing the words of Sebastian Kole for the past few years, but the 27-year-old Birmingham, Alabama native is finally letting his own voice shine through.
Kole released his first full-length album, called Soup, on Friday, introducing his particular brand of gospel, soul, and R&B to the world. Kole was kind enough to share some exclusive footage of his performance at Radio City Music Hall last week (he joined Alessia Cara during her Know-It-All tour), and it should give you all the incentive you need to download this rising star’s new album right now. (Seriously. It’s the perfect thing for your commute home from work).
Watch Sebastian Kole perform “Remember Home” above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Matthew Simmons/Getty
French Montana's A-List Dating History
16 photos Launch gallery
1. French began dating Trina in 2012.
1 of 16
2. The two never confirmed their relationship publicly, but everyone knew.
2 of 16
3. Trina publicly spoke about how she found out that French moved on via social media.
3 of 16
4. She also said that she considered the Kardashian sisters friends until he started dating Khloe.
4 of 16
5. They made a cute couple.
5 of 16
6. Khloe Kardashian became French's first public, high profile relationship.
6 of 16
7. The two were clearly in love.
7 of 16
8. She got the name Khlo' Money from her French era.
8 of 16
9. Khloe and French traveled all over the world together.
9 of 16
10. After French and Khloe split for the hundredth time, news broke that he was dating Sanaa Lathan.
10 of 16
11. No one believed that French pulled the ultimate '90s bae, but he did!
11 of 16
12. And he wasn't afraid to show it.
12 of 16
13. A few months after Iggy Azalea's public breakup with Nick Young, she was spotted getting cozy with French.
13 of 16
14. It's pretty clear the pair are more than friends.
14 of 16
15. Take a pic on a yacht so you know it's real.
15 of 16
16. New squad, who dis?
16 of 16