Solange announced the release of her third full-length album, “A Seat At The Table.” The album is reportedly going to feature a ton of guest artist collaborations, and will be released on Friday, September 30th. The singer and fashionista has made quite a name for herself separate from her big sister, and this album’s release is highly anticipated by her fans.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Despite this, Gary With Da Tea wonders whether Beyonce‘s starlight might get in the way of her little sister Solange‘s. Click on the audio player to hear more of this discussion in this exclusive clip of the Gary’s Tea.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
RELATED: Solange Shuts Down The “Angry Black Woman” Myth
RELATED: Solange Knowles Celebrates Her 30th With Beyoncé, Jay Z & Domino’s Pizza [PHOTOS]
RELATED: Rickey Smiley Jams Out To Beyonce’s Key Changes In “Love On Top” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Did Beyonce Upstage Everyone At The VMAs? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
30 Times Solange Knowles Slayed The Fashion Game
28 photos Launch gallery
1. Solange Knowles puts a spin on all white for her wedding.
1 of 28
2. The slayage needs a moment.
2 of 28
3. She really pulled no punches at the 2016 Met Gala.
3 of 28
4. Solange shows off her long legs in a colorful ‘fit she paired with natural locks.
4 of 28
5. Stunning at the 2012 Met Gala.
5 of 28
6. Baby in blue.
6 of 28
7. What style, what a smile.
7 of 28
8. Solo goes braless at the 2016 Regent Street Flagship store opening in London.
8 of 28
9. She even slays her everyday ‘fits.
9 of 28
10. When your style comes in different shapes and sizes.
10 of 28
11. Carven fashion show in Paris.
11 of 28
12. Solange kills all white at the ‘Gloss: The Work Of Chris Von Wangenheim’ Book Launch Party.
12 of 28
13. She’s always ready for her close-up.
13 of 28
14. Solange goes floral with a red lippie.
14 of 28
15. Front row at the 2016 Prabal Gurung NY Fashion Week show.
15 of 28
16. Solo’s got many talents – getting the party live is one of ’em.
16 of 28
17. Pretty in pink.
17 of 28
18. She always shows out for her man.
18 of 28
19 of 28
20. Solange’s color palette knows no bounds.
20 of 28
21. A close-up of Solo show-stopping in L.A.
21 of 28
22. Pretty in purple.
22 of 28
23. Solo embraces NY’s Spring weather in a casual, but super cute ‘fit.
23 of 28
24. Bonnaroo looks good on baby girl.
24 of 28
25. Glamour girl.
25 of 28
26. Can you handle it?
26 of 28
27. Money green at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
27 of 28
28. Pure perfection.
28 of 28