Erykah Badu’s Most Outrageous Outfits
1. Matching is for losers.Source: 1 of 14
2. An extra-tall hat and a coat to match.Source: 2 of 14
3. Making sweats look cool on 106 & Park.Source: 3 of 14
4. She wore headphones as an accessory before everyone did.Source: 4 of 14
5. She also did denim on denim before it was cool.Source: 5 of 14
6. She’ll rock kicks on the red carpet.Source: 6 of 14
7. All yellow everything.Source: 7 of 14
8. Known to pull a cowboy hat out of her collection.Source: 8 of 14
9. Another interesting hat.Source: 9 of 14
10. When she made feathers a fashion statement.Source: 10 of 14
11. The bag lady.Source: 11 of 14
12. She’s never afraid to take hair risks.Source: 12 of 14
13. She was a vibrant stand-out at the Academy Awards.Source: 13 of 14
14. Only Erykah Badu can make a colorful windbreaker look this cool.Source: 14 of 14
As if the Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour lineup isn’t lit enough, mastermind Diddy has been adding surprise performances to his shows. In Atlanta just earlier this week we say a mishmash of the A’s finest vocalists and rappers, but not to be outdone, Dallas has some incredible performers native to the area too. None other than Ms. Erykah Badu came out to delight the crowd of thousands gathered at the American Airlines Center last night with her classics.
- Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings 2016: Puff Daddy Secures The Bag, Beats Out Dr. Dre & Jay Z
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop: The 18 Most Epic Moments At Puff Daddy’s Bad Boy Reunion Concert
- Review: The Bad Boy Family Reunion Hit MSG Last Night And It Was So Lit
- Erykah Badu “Tyrone” Live at Bad Boy Reunion Tour in Dallas [VIDEO]
Here she is performing her breakout single “On & On” from her 1997 release Baduizm.
What do you think? Did she kill it?
Erykah Badu “On & On” Live at Bad Boy Reunion Tour in Dallas [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com