What do you do when the internet hates you? You troll, troll, and troll, until you can’t troll no more.
It’s no secret that the internet and its minions love to hate on Drake, and for very good reason. Somewhere in between his ugly turtleneck sweaters and Jordan jumpsuits and his stupid baseball gloves and terrible dance moves, Drake deserves to be teased a little.
Key phrase: a little.
We’re so anti-bullying, but damn it Drake, where’s your cool?
Knowing that he’s struggled with personal style over the years, Drake’s taken matters into his own hands and ponied up a pretty good defense – trolling.
Having the ability to take a joke and make fun of yourself is the best defense mechanism you can have as a Grammy award-winning artist, and you know what, we respect it.
With his latest troll being his Photoshopped Views album artwork, we decided to take a look back at all the times Drake trolled the world.
Has the joke been on Drake? Nope. The joke’s been on us.
Check out Drake’s best trolling moments in the gallery below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter, Giphy
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
A Look Back At Every Time Drake Trolled The Hell Out Of Us was originally published on globalgrind.com