Every item in Wendy Williams’ HSN line is stylish, affordable, transitional and under $100, which means more money for holiday shopping while looking fabulous doing it.
The daytime talk show host partnered with HSN to create a collection for the everyday women (sizes small to 3X), who balances career, family and fashion while remaining financially responsible.
If you watch “The Wendy Show” as much as we do, you probably fell in love with at least one of her HSN ensembles this week (we can’t get enough of this pencil skirt with gold mesh detail).
Wendy is involved with every seam of every garment in her line. “I’m batty most of the time because I wear 25 hats,” she says. “My main hat is my talk show Now that we’re on the seventh season, a lot of opportunities have come my way that I wouldn’t have considered in the first season and now I have a partnership with HSN and I’m very involved.”
“I can tell you a button meeting can take 45 minutes,” she reveals. “I don’t want this button. This button isn’t good. It will be 200 buttons and it won’t be until the 210th button, I’ll say take all of these away and bring more, that I say OK, I like this one.”
While Wendy admits she’ll splurge on a good handbag and accessories, she doesn’t like to “spend a lot of money on clothing.”
“That romper,” she says referring to one of the line’s most eye-popping pieces. “I wore during one of my stand-up shows.”Wendy understands how important it is to have clothes that fit a wide range of women.
“I’m older and I’m young at the same time. In designing my line, I wanted to be sure I had something for everyone.”Wendy premieres her collection on HSN TONIGHT.
Check out our favorite looks from the line, below:
Wendy Williams' HSN Holiday Line
1. Wendy Williams Crepe Blouse with Bow- $49.90Source:HSN 1 of 14
2. Wendy Williams Sequin Wrap Dress with Tie- $59Source:HSN 2 of 14
3. Wendy Williams Sweater Dress- $69.90Source:HSN 3 of 14
4. 14497916121377Source:HSN 4 of 14
5. Wendy Williams Striped Pencil Skirt- $59.90Source:HSN 5 of 14
6. Wendy Williams Crew Neck Striped Sweater- $59.90Source:HSN 6 of 14
7. Wendy Williams "Leah" Mesh Pencil Skirt- $59.90Source:HSN 7 of 14
8. Wendy Williams Sweater Dress- $69.90Source:HSN 8 of 14
9. Wendy Williams Cowl Neck Striped Pullover Top- $49.90Source:HSN 9 of 14
10. Wendy Williams "Love/Hate" Necklace- $39.90Source:HSN 10 of 14
11. Wendy Williams "Love" Stud Earrings- $39.90Source:HSN 11 of 14
12. Wendy Williams "Love/Hate" Necklace- $49.90Source:HSN 12 of 14
13. Wendy Williams Sequin Romper- $99Source:HSN 13 of 14
14. Wendy Williams Sequin Jogger Pant- $90Source:HSN 14 of 14
Wendy Williams Dishes On Her HSN Line: ‘I Wanted To Be Sure I Had Something For Everyone’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com