SWV, Da Brat, Kat Graham, Kiana Brown, and host Zendaya will all appear at “T-Boz Unplugged,” a concert to help bringing awareness to sickle cell anemia. This is the second time the Grammy-winning artist has put together the event to raise money for the Sickle Cell Foundation Support Group.
T-Boz was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia when she was a child, but went public with the disease in the ’90s, and has been at the forefront of fighting for a cure ever since.
“T-Boz Unplugged” will be held in Los Angeles on Sunday, December 6. Get your tickets here.
SOURCE: T-Boz Unplugged | PHOTO CREDIT: Chideo
12 Pictures Of TLC Looking Crazy, Sexy, Cool (PHOTOS)
1. TLC at the 1995 Billboard Music Awards.1 of 12
2. TLC at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.2 of 12
3. TLC rehearsing for the MTV 20th Anniversary party, "MTV20: Live and Almost Legal" at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.3 of 12
4. TLC at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn.4 of 12
5. TLC at the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.5 of 12
6. TLC attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.6 of 12
7. TLC stop by Music Choice's "You & A" in NYC.7 of 12
8. Chilli at the "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" Premiere Event in NYC.8 of 12
9. T-Boz at the "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" Premiere Event in NYC.9 of 12
10. Left Eye performing at the 1999 MTV Music Video Awards in NYC.10 of 12
11. Left-Eye at the 14th Annual Soul Train Music Awards.11 of 12
12. Left Eye at the 2000 Essence Awards in NYC.12 of 12
T-Boz To Hold Sickle Cell Benefit Concert For The Holidays was originally published on globalgrind.com