Inspired by 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne’s respective hoods, College Park and Holly Grove, Colligrove will be released “sooner than people think.”
During an interview with Rap Radar‘s podcast, 2 Chainz revealed he’s working on a solo project titled A.D., and a collaborative project with Weezy.
“We got two projects. One of them is actually my solo project, it’s gonna be called B.C. Like B.C. and A.D. So B.C. is Before Chainz, obviously. A.D. would be like ‘After the Dope Game, After the Drugs.’ Everything is a different feel. But B.C. is done. It’s Tity Boi. It’s nostalgic. It feel good, it got storytelling,” he said.
He went on to talk about teaming with Wayne, “I got Colligrove that I’m working on, that’s the me and Wayne project. That’ll be out sooner than people think.”
Listen to Rap Radar’s podcast here.
SOURCE: Rap Radar | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
2 Chainz x PRPS Capsule Collection (PHOTOS)
1. 2 Chainz Chatting It Up With Rap Legend Raekwon.1 of 10
2. 2 Chainz's PRPS Denim Collection.2 of 10
3. The PRPS Showroom.3 of 10
4. The Five Denim Styles 2 Chainz Helped Design.4 of 10
5. 2 Chainz x PRPS5 of 10
6. 2 Chainz Arriving At The PRPS Launch.6 of 10
7. 2 Chainz Getting His Model On.7 of 10
8. 2 Chainz and PRPS Founder Donwan Harrell.8 of 10
9. 2 Chainz & Donwan Sit Down With MTV's Nadeska Alexis.9 of 10
10. 2 Chainz Posing With His Collection.10 of 10
2 Chainz & Lil Wayne To Release Joint Mixtape “Colligrove” was originally published on globalgrind.com