Shortly after Straight Outta Compton was released, rumors about a possible Dogg Pound movie began to circulate.
The film, Dogg Pound 4 Life, may be in jeopardy now because Suge Knight and numerous record labels want a percentage from the movie, but Daz Dillinger is not having it. Though the record labels and Suge are trying to prevent Daz from using certain music in the movie, Daz told TMZ he owns all of the rights and is ready to take them to court.
To all die-hard Harry Potter fans, this one’s for you.
A television channel devoted to the successful film series will be launching on October 24th in the UK. The channel, named Sky Movies Harry Potter, will be launching in time to celebrate the 15-year anniversary of the Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone film release.
The channel will featuring all eight films in the Hogwart’s franchise and more.
Undateable star Rick Glassman suffered a bad injury on his tongue just hours before the NBC comedy’s season premiere.
The star split his tongue open and bled severely. Glassman was rushed to the hospital, where he received stitches. We pray for Rick’s speedy recovery.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians is returning for its 11th season.
On Friday, the official trailer for the upcoming season premiered and it’s not exactly what you expect. In the clip seen above, viewers don’t get to see clips of new episodes, but instead a spin on the traditional family photo shoot. The trailer focuses in on the girls instead of the drama surrounding them.
Season 11 is scheduled to premiere on November 15th. Will you be tuning in?
1 of 20
1. North West as Minnie Mouse at 6 in the morning.
2 of 20
2. Penelope Disick as Tinker Bell on her birthday.
3 of 20
3. Penelope and North as mermaids on vacation.
4 of 20
4. Jessica Simpson's daughter Maxi Drew makes for a beautiful unicorn.
5 of 20
5. She also makes a cute kitten ballerina.
6 of 20
6. Game's daughter Little Cali is basically Minnie Mouse.
7 of 20
7. She's got beautiful ballerina covered too.
8 of 20
8. T.I. and Tiny's kids Major & King kickin' it as Pikachu.
9 of 20
9. Baby Future is a kitty.
10 of 20
10. We're not sure who Baby Future is here… but this is equally adorable.
11 of 20
11. King Cairo as Mickey Mouse.
12 of 20
12. On an average day, The Bash is actually the Cookie Monster.
13 of 20
13. Riley Curry, the ballerina.
14 of 20
14. Kim Zolciak's daughter Kaia Rose just maxin' and relaxin'.
15 of 20
15. Camden Lachey is the cutest Dr. Seuss we've ever seen…
16 of 20
16. Chris Brown's Royalty does a mean Minnie Mouse!
17 of 20
17. Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes going UP on a Wednesday.
18 of 20
18. Jessica Alba's mini-mes Honor and Haven play dress-up in her closet.
19 of 20
19. Cutie pie North West struggles to choose one character on her way out the door.
20 of 20
20. Just a casual stroll with the princess of the Kardashian empire.
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Daz Dillinger Weighs In On “Dogg Pound 4 Life” Film, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com