According to TMZ:
The D.A. has rejected the case, saying she was not speeding, she hit the brakes though belatedly, and her conduct was not “unreasonable” based on all the facts.
Jenner was driving inattentively when she slammed into a Lexus, sending the car into oncoming traffic where it struck a Hummer. The Lexus driver died at the scene.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s office has been investigating the accident for the last 6 months before submitting their report to the DA.
Jenner’s lawyer, Blair Berk, tells TMZ, ‘We believed from the start that a thorough and objective investigation would clear Caitlyn of any criminal wrongdoing.” Berk adds, “We are heartened the District Attorney has agreed that even a misdemeanor charge would not be appropriate.” Berk goes on, “A traffic accident, however devastating and heartbreaking when a life is lost, is not necessarily a criminal matter.”
Hopefully, the victim’s family will finally get some closure.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1 of 11
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.
2 of 11
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.
3 of 11
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.
4 of 11
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.
5 of 11
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.
6 of 11
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.
7 of 11
7. Call her Cait.
8 of 11
8. In the city with her girls.
9 of 11
9. Cait bonds with other transgender women.
10 of 11
10. Cait and the family go off-roading for Father's Day!
11 of 11
11. Lady in red.
Caitlyn Jenner Will Not Face Charges In Vehicular Manslaughter Case was originally published on globalgrind.com