This is pretty cool.
L.A.-based singer Jackson Breit mashes up Fetty Wap’s hit single “679” with Blackstreet’s 1996 classic “No Diggity” in his latest cover video. The Virgina-native has performed covers of T-Pain’s “Buy U A Drank” and Ginuwine’s “Pony,” but this mashup is his best to date.
Inspired by Steph Curry’s “679” Snapchat and a throwback radio moment, Jackson rewrote both songs so they’d intersect with each other perfectly. Jackson, who’s partially deaf in his right ear, hasn’t let his handicap hold him back. Instead, he’s thrived in the world of music by becoming a songwriter and a master of multiple instruments.
Jackson’s Shades of Marmalade EP is due out later on this year. Check out his cover up top.
14 Women From The '90s-'00s We Still Love (PHOTOS)
1. Carmen Electra gained fame for her appearances in Playboy magazine and her role on the TV series "Baywatch."1 of 24
2. Today, Britney is still touring all over the world and has her own Vegas Residency show.2 of 24
3. Renee Zellweger was box office gold in the '90s with films like "Jerry McGuire" and "Bridget Jones' Diary."3 of 24
4. Today, a seemingly unrecognizable Zellweger works behind the scenes and has recently produced Lifetime TV Movies.4 of 24
5. Julia Roberts was one of the highest paid stars in the world with iconic films such as "Pretty Woman" and "Erin Brockovich."5 of 24
6. Julia is now being honored for her work as a humanitarian.6 of 24
7. After the release of Brandy & Monica's 1998 hit single "The Boy Is Mine," both divas became the faces of '90s R&B music.7 of 24
8. Today, both of the lovely ladies are working mothers. Monica married NBA star Shannon Brown, and Brandy is one of the stars of BET's "The Game."8 of 24
9. Jennifer Lopez became a star after playing the lead role in the "Selena" biopic. And this dress put her on everyone's radar!9 of 24
10. J.Lo is still dropping albums and slaying our lives at 45.10 of 24
11. Jessica Biel was everyone's girl next door crush as Mary on "7th Heaven."11 of 24
12. Biel's had a few roles over the past decade, but now she's loved for being Mrs. Justin Timberlake.12 of 24
13. With the success of "Sex & The City," it's not too far off to deem Sarah Jessica Parker the lady of the '90s.13 of 24
14. Two decades later, SJP is still a style Icon.14 of 24
15. Before reaching sex symbol status, Scarlett Johansson was known for her roles in "Lost in Translation" and "Mindy & Lo."15 of 24
16. Tia & Tamera were definitely twinning in the '90s with their hit show "Sister, Sister."16 of 24
17. Mariah Carey was the voice of the '90s with more #1 singles than anyone at the time.17 of 24
18. Now, Mariah is a married mom of two and still selling out shows.18 of 24
19. When you think '90s, you think "Baywatch," and you think Pamela Anderson.19 of 24
20. Today, the 46-year-old is still modeling and even has a novel out.20 of 24
21. Jenny McCarthy began her career in 1993 as a nude model for "Playboy" magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. She then began an acting career.21 of 24
22. Today "The View" co-host is newly married and happy.22 of 24
23. Starring in films like "I Know What You Did Last Summer" bought Jennifer Love Hewitt worldwide fame.23 of 24
24. Now, the hot mom, and 2008's Sexiest Woman on Television, is one of the stars of CBS's "Criminal Minds."24 of 24
COOL ASS COVERS: Jackson Breit Mashes Up Fetty Wap’s “679” & Blackstreet’s “No Diggity” was originally published on globalgrind.com