This weekend marks the 10-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and being New Orleans native, Lil Wayne has been very vocal about it. When it comes to change, Lil Wayne doesn’t think much of a difference. Listen to the audio player to hear him explain the politics of what went down 10 years ago to today in this edition of Hip-Hop Spot!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.Source: 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source: 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source: 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source: 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.Source: 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source: 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source: 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source: 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source: 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source: 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source: 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source: 12 of 12
What Lil Wayne Really Thinks About New Orleans Since Hurricane Katrina [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com