This weekend marks the 10-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and being New Orleans native, Lil Wayne has been very vocal about it. When it comes to change, Lil Wayne doesn’t think much of a difference. Listen to the audio player to hear him explain the politics of what went down 10 years ago to today in this edition of Hip-Hop Spot!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 12
What Lil Wayne Really Thinks About New Orleans Since Hurricane Katrina [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com