Bill Cosby came clean about the exact “type” of women he sought out.
A newly discovered section of his decade-old deposition revealed the vulnerable young women the comedian recruited from a New York modeling agency while on The Cosby Show. According to Cosby himself, ideally these women were from out-of-town and “financially not doing well.”
Agency owner Sue Charney connected Cosby with the newcomers, who would dine in his dressing room before the show. This “present” was Cosby and Charney’s way of keeping the girls around and their mouths shut.
Cosby said in the deposition:
“It’s a very, very good meal, probably better than anything they’ve had the time that they’re in New York.”
Charney, who passed in 2011, also represented Janice Dickinson and former model Jewel Allison, both of whom say they were sexually assaulted and drugged by Bill Cosby.
A model named Jennifer Thompson said he slipped something in her drink and placed her hand on his genitals. Allison said Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her – she was left abused and vomiting in the back of a cab.
Charney introduced Cosby to 20-30 struggling models, and these are just two of their stories.
While it seems the man is finally getting what he deserves, in many ways, we’re still turning a blind eye. The publisher of the Bill Cosby biography told The Associated Press on Wednesday that no revisions or future editions are planned for the book. Despite recent events, there are still no plans to pull the book entirely, though many comments praising Cosby’s legacy were removed from the web.
As of now, more than two dozen women have come forward to report that Cosby molested them, and still he has not been charged with a crime.
13 Celebrity Men Who've Been Accused Of Heinous Crimes But Are Still Idolized
1. Bill Cosby: Since 2005, over a dozen women have alleged that Bill Cosby drugged and then sexually assaulted them. With the allegations getting media attention again, the first supermodel ever, Janice Dickinson, has also come forward to reveal the "Cosby Show" actor raped her in 1982.1 of 9
2. Michael Jackson: Throughout his career, the King of Pop was accused of molesting young boys several times. After he died, it was discovered that Michael spent over $35 million covering up the alleged molestation of 24 boys.2 of 9
3. Martin Lawrence: Leading man in one of the best comedy series ever, Martin's co-star Tisha Campbell left the show "Martin" in 1997, citing sexual harassment, sexual battery, verbal abuse, and threats from Martin. To make matters worse, Tisha recently revealed she was a victim of rape at just 3-years-old.3 of 9
4. Terry Richardson: The man on the other side of the lens has been labeled a sexual predator by more than a few women. Multiple models have claimed Richardson requested sexual favors during shoots, and the heinous accusations stretch all the way back to 2005.4 of 9
5. Woody Allen: The famed director reportedly sexually abused his 7-year-old adopted daughter Dylan Farrow. Allen refused to take a polygraph test administered by state police, and the young girl's claims were found to be consistent with the testimony of three adults who were around the same day the abuse happened.5 of 9
6. James Brown: James Brown has not only been arrested for armed robbery, in the early 2000s he was sued by a woman who claimed it was Brown's fault she suffered from Graves' disease, as he allegedly raped her at gunpoint in 1988.6 of 9
7. Kobe Bryant: The LA Laker was the center of a lot of negative attention in 2003, when a 19-year-old hotel employee accused the basketball player of raping her. Though Kobe admitted to having sex with her - and remember, he was married at the time - he denies it was rape.7 of 9
8. Sean Penn: The famed actor is not only known for his ability to meaningfully portray a character, he's also known for tying up ex-wife Madonna and beating her bloody. She escaped when she told her husband of the time she had to use the bathroom.8 of 9
9. Marv Albert: In 1997, the beloved Sportscaster plead guilty to sexual assault and battery of a longtime lover, who claimed that he repeatedly bit her and forced her to perform oral sex on him. She claimed she was only able to escape after ripping his toupee off of his head.9 of 9
Bill Cosby’s Deposition Reveals The Kind Of Women He Went After was originally published on globalgrind.com