Marvel’s Ant-Man and Amy Schumer‘s Trainwreck just had a big night at the box office. Expected to open to $60-65 million, Ant-Man starring Paul Rudd should claim the number one spot over Minions. Meanwhile, Trainwreck‘s debut in the mid $30 million range is exceeding expectations and can probably be attributed to Schumer’s popularity. Congrats are in order!
After visiting Bobbi Kristina in hospice, Tyler Perry was moved to pen an emotional letter about the daughter of the late Whitney Houston. Shared on his Facebook page, Perry begins by stating, “This morning I woke up with Whitney on my mind,” and goes on to call out the media circus surrounding Bobbi Kristina’s condition:
“For some reason, it has become human nature in our society to look for, seek out, and celebrate darkness, glory in tragedy, and enjoy reading and reporting it. It makes me sad to know that everybody wants to be the first to report something awful.”
The longtime friend of the Brown family also asks his 12 million followers to respect the family’s privacy during this difficult time.
“They find it OK to speak death onto those who are still alive,” he said. “May I ask you all to please show some decency and respect?
Jon Stewart‘s time as the host of the Daily Show is winding down. But, don’t worry, he’s going out with a bang. President Obama will appear on the Daily Show on Tuesday, July 21, marking the President’s seventh appearance on the show. This will also be his last with Jon Stewart as the host. Trevor Noah is scheduled to take over on August 7th.
So, this is real. The Full House spin-off is really happening, and another original cast member has signed on for the Netflix series. Scott Weinger, who portrayed D.J.’s high-school sweatheart Steve on the popular ’90’s sitcom, has signed on to reprise his role for Fuller House. The news was confirmed by a photo shared on Weinger’s twitter from a table read for the upcoming series, which began filming last week. Looks like Steve and D.J. lived happily ever after, after all.
26 Pictures Of President Obama & VP Joe Biden Looking Like A Rap Duo
1. Streets On Lock 2Source:Getty 1 of 26
2. Trappin' Out The White HouseSource:Getty 2 of 26
3. Veto Out The BandoSource:Getty 3 of 26
4. Handsome & WealthySource:Getty 4 of 26
5. Presidential Pimpin': The MovieSource:Getty 5 of 26
6. Got Ya Back Vol. 2.Source:Getty 6 of 26
7. No Bin Laden, No Problems.Source:Getty 7 of 26
8. Barack Squad Mafia Vol. 6Source:Getty 8 of 26
9. 56 Executive OrdersSource:Getty 9 of 26
10. Beast Mode: Presidential Edition Vol. 6Source:Getty 10 of 26
11. The World vs. PotusSource:Getty 11 of 26
12. Leaning Off LiensSource:Getty 12 of 26
13. Barack vs. BarrySource:Getty 13 of 26
14. Bottom Bitches & White Houses Vol. 4Source:Getty 14 of 26
15. One Nation Under FilibustersSource:Getty 15 of 26
16. Hard To Kill IIISource:Getty 16 of 26
17. We ReadySource:Getty 17 of 26
18. No Republicans, Just Rims Vol. 2Source:Getty 18 of 26
19. Finna Be LitSource:Getty 19 of 26
20. Hop Out The White HouseSource:Getty 20 of 26
21. Suits & The SenateSource:Getty 21 of 26
22. Potus 2 TimesSource:Getty 22 of 26
23. Nicer Than ISISSource:Getty 23 of 26
24. Young Potus Barack La FlareSource:Getty 24 of 26
25. Money, Iran, & ImmigrationSource:Getty 25 of 26
26. Diary Of A Presidential GodSource:Getty 26 of 26