There’s post to be a remix.
The original featured Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko, but received a decent facelift from crooning singers Trey Songz and Ty, and some hard-hitting bars from Rozay and DeJ.
Omarion’s Maybach Music debut Love & Other Drugs is scheduled to drop later on this year.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Trey Songz, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, & More
1. Trey Songz got very turned up while toasting with Hennessy V.S. at his 30th birthday dinner last night.1 of 10
2. Kim Kardashian picked something out of her eye at The Club Abbey for a World AIDS Day Event.2 of 10
3. Kanye West kept it swaggy as he showed up to his Times Square performance for World AIDS Day.3 of 10
4. Lady Gaga was stylish while leaving her hotel in New York. What kind of outfit is under that trench coat though?4 of 10
5. Izabel Goulart and Lais Ribeiro pose for a selfie backstage in hair and makeup at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 in London.5 of 10
6. Rihanna looked stunning while leaving the 2014 British Fashion Awards in London.6 of 10
7. Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is seen backstage prior to the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.7 of 10
8. Alysia Reiner, Heather Graham, and Julianne Moore strike a pose at the IFP's 24th Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani, Wall Street.8 of 10
9. Gugu Mbatha-Raw looks stunning at the IFP's 24th Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani, Wall Street - even though she was caught off guard.9 of 10
10. Scarlett Johansson speaks onstage during IFP's 24th Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani Wall Street.10 of 10
Omarion, Rick Ross, DeJ Loaf, Ty Dolla $ign, & Trey Songz “Post To Be (Remix)” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com