Following the release of the Drillary Clinton and Drillary Clinton 2 mixtapes, the self-proclaimed “Lady Hitta” Katie Got Bandz releases her new mixtape Zero To 39th.
The 12-track tape features appearances by OTF Savage, Canno Da God, ButtaDaGreat, and production by Lex Luger, D Gainz, and Block On Da Trakk.
No word on if the Chicago rapper is recording her debut album, but stay locked.
Stream Katie’s Zero To 39th mixtape below.
Throwback Songs That Taught Us How To Spot A Scrub
1. When he won't say your name around other women.Source:false 1 of 11
2. When he isn't man enough for you.Source:false 2 of 11
3. When he's just trifling as all hell.Source:false 3 of 11
4. When being a side-chick is her norm.Source:false 4 of 11
5. When he's a stalker.Source:false 5 of 11
6. When her hygiene is despicable.Source:false 6 of 11
7. When he's a grown ass man, but acts like a little boy.Source:false 7 of 11
8. When the good doesn't outweigh the bad.Source:false 8 of 11
9. When you're paying for everything.Source:false 9 of 11
10. When he's just an all-around douche.Source:false 10 of 11
Katie Got Bandz Releases “Zero To 39th” Mixtape (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com