I can’t even front…I’m still trying to recuperate from the star filled weekend. It started early with the star power when Jennifer Hudson came into our 8am breakfast meeting for the radio broadcast center. She looked stunning with her face beat for the gawds and that FIERCE short do (which I told her was amazing and I was waiting on her to get her hair like that!) Jhud is tall too…she has to be about 5’9 or 5’10 easily. She played us 3 new songs from her new project and this song stood out the most for me. Maybe it was the impromptu step performance between her and Miami radio legend Lorenzo “Ice Tea” Thomas or the fact that it immediately takes you to the south side of the Chi…”It’s Your World” just feels good! If you missed her BET performance check it out below and check out her dance moves from breakfast :)
- $500 a Day Text Club Sweepstakes
- 2015 NAACP Image Awards: And The Nominees Are…
- St. Louis Alderman, police union leader clash at city hall meeting
- What You Need To Know About Kanye West’s New Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Jagged Edge Member Charged For Brutally Beating His Fiance & Shoving Engagement Ring Down Her Throat
- Is Janet Jackson About To Have A Show In Las Vegas??