I can’t even front…I’m still trying to recuperate from the star filled weekend. It started early with the star power when Jennifer Hudson came into our 8am breakfast meeting for the radio broadcast center. She looked stunning with her face beat for the gawds and that FIERCE short do (which I told her was amazing and I was waiting on her to get her hair like that!) Jhud is tall too…she has to be about 5’9 or 5’10 easily. She played us 3 new songs from her new project and this song stood out the most for me. Maybe it was the impromptu step performance between her and Miami radio legend Lorenzo “Ice Tea” Thomas or the fact that it immediately takes you to the south side of the Chi…”It’s Your World” just feels good! If you missed her BET performance check it out below and check out her dance moves from breakfast :)
- LooseCannon S.L.I.M. Bringing Lil Wayne and Company To The Lou For The 4th Annual LooseCannon Celebrity Basketball Game
- Rickey Smiley After Show Meet & Greet At The Pageant
- Tiffany Foxx Talks Joining The Love And Hip-Hop Atlanta Cast
- 23-Year-Old Shot And Killed By St. Louis County Police After His Mom Calls For Help [VIDEO]
- Are Nicki Minaj’s Air Jordans Really ‘About To Sh*t On Every Male Rapper Who’s Ever [Had A Sneaker]’?
- Doctors Shed Light on Bobbi Kristina’s Condition