I can’t even front…I’m still trying to recuperate from the star filled weekend. It started early with the star power when Jennifer Hudson came into our 8am breakfast meeting for the radio broadcast center. She looked stunning with her face beat for the gawds and that FIERCE short do (which I told her was amazing and I was waiting on her to get her hair like that!) Jhud is tall too…she has to be about 5’9 or 5’10 easily. She played us 3 new songs from her new project and this song stood out the most for me. Maybe it was the impromptu step performance between her and Miami radio legend Lorenzo “Ice Tea” Thomas or the fact that it immediately takes you to the south side of the Chi…”It’s Your World” just feels good! If you missed her BET performance check it out below and check out her dance moves from breakfast :)
- J. Cole, Big Sean, YG & Jeremih Headline Super Jam 2015! Buy Tickets!
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show Special: Lil Terrio Top Pig Feet Dishes
- Malik Yoba To Return For ‘Empire’ Season 2?
- Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, and Wisconsin Clench Final Four Spots
- Michael Jackson Patented A Pair Of Anti-Gravity Shoes In 1993
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Reportedly On Better Terms After He Pens Touching Song For Her
- Kandi Burrus & Todd Tucker Snag Another Spin-Off Series