Former New England Patriots baller Aaron Hernandez is locked up after being indicted for not one but 3 murders. The investigators have been building a case for the gawds on this guy since he was accused late last year of killing one of his associates. Now they are looking to add his tattoos to his murder investigation. This would not be a new tactic for authorities because dudes leave evidence scrawled on their bodies all the time from names and even whole scenes of murders inked on their backs (yes…a real gang member got the whole scene of a murder he committed tatted on his back!) Investigators have been talking to Hernandez’s tattoo artists to see if he told them the significance of the stars he keeps adding to his arm among other tattoos. Do you think tattoos you get should be used against you in the courts? Do you have any tattoos you regret getting?
- Gay Boxer Yusaf Mack Says Caitlyn Jenner Inspired Him To Come Out: “I Don’t Have To Hide Anymore”
- Chief Keef’s Contract With FilmOn Is Suspended
- Join Our Text Club!
- Kobe Bryant Announces His Retirement From The NBA At The End Of The 2015-16 Season
- Happy 7th Anniversary Tamar Braxton And Vincent Herbert
- Rich Homie Quan Has Love For The LBGT Community!