Former New England Patriots baller Aaron Hernandez is locked up after being indicted for not one but 3 murders. The investigators have been building a case for the gawds on this guy since he was accused late last year of killing one of his associates. Now they are looking to add his tattoos to his murder investigation. This would not be a new tactic for authorities because dudes leave evidence scrawled on their bodies all the time from names and even whole scenes of murders inked on their backs (yes…a real gang member got the whole scene of a murder he committed tatted on his back!) Investigators have been talking to Hernandez’s tattoo artists to see if he told them the significance of the stars he keeps adding to his arm among other tattoos. Do you think tattoos you get should be used against you in the courts? Do you have any tattoos you regret getting?
- Check Out Our Cover Story On Lil Durk In Frequency News
- Lady Addicted to Booty Injections on Iyanla "Fix My Life"
- Join Our Text Club!
- [Get To Know] Capitol Records Recording Artist Malachiae Warren
- Matt Barnes Drove 95 Miles To Kick Derek Fisher’s Ass Over Gloria Govan: Report
- LeBron James Is Out Here Taking Selfies During Preseason Games