The Club Paradise Tour stopped in the A recently and Drake and half the line up kicked it at the after party. I came to work this morning to an amped up Boogie D singing the praises of this very song. I guess he’s not the only one thinking it’s a hit in the making. Get past all the Drake drunken chatter for the song by fast forwarding to 4:27
- Gay Boxer Yusaf Mack Says Caitlyn Jenner Inspired Him To Come Out: “I Don’t Have To Hide Anymore”
- Chief Keef’s Contract With FilmOn Is Suspended
- Join Our Text Club!
- Kobe Bryant Announces His Retirement From The NBA At The End Of The 2015-16 Season
- Happy 7th Anniversary Tamar Braxton And Vincent Herbert
- Rich Homie Quan Has Love For The LBGT Community!