The St. Peters Police Department said 42-year-old Robert Liszewski had active warrants through St. Charles County for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Chemical with the Intent to Create a Controlled Substance and Distribution/Delivery/Manufacturing a Controlled Substance. He is also currently wanted on a Parole Violation.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Check Out STL's Expert On Your Side!
- 7 Explicit Lyrics From Beyonce’s New Album
- Uncle Sam Hunts Lil Wayne Down For Multi-Million Dollar Tax Lien
- 50 Cent Disrespects Diddy,Rick Ross And Steve Stoute On Instagram And Video [VIDEO]
- FREE At Last: Rapper Lil Boosie Released From Prison