The St. Peters Police Department said 42-year-old Robert Liszewski had active warrants through St. Charles County for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Chemical with the Intent to Create a Controlled Substance and Distribution/Delivery/Manufacturing a Controlled Substance. He is also currently wanted on a Parole Violation.
- $500 a Day Text Club Sweepstakes
- 2015 NAACP Image Awards: And The Nominees Are…
- St. Louis Alderman, police union leader clash at city hall meeting
- What You Need To Know About Kanye West’s New Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Jagged Edge Member Charged For Brutally Beating His Fiance & Shoving Engagement Ring Down Her Throat
- Is Janet Jackson About To Have A Show In Las Vegas??