7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- 7 Explicit Lyrics From Beyonce’s New Album
- Frequency News
- Lil Wayne Speaks On Why He’ll Never Battle Kendrick Lamar
- Popular Houston Stripper Jhonni Blaze Arrested
- BBWLA Drama: Draya And Sundy Carter Went At It Again On Twitter [TWEETS]
- Is There Finally Proof Beyonce Isn’t Blue Ivy’s Biological Mother? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]