7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- Why Young Thug Wants Everyone To Think He’s Gay [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nicki Minaj Not Allowed To Speak At Her Old High School
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- How This Dumb Move Could Land Waka Flocka In Jail [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Khloe Kardashian Ends Relationship With French Montana
- Tiny Crying and Talking About How T.I. Is Leaving Her High And Dry [VIDEO]