7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- No He Didn’t: Singer August Alsina Hangs Himself On Instagram [PIC]
- Draya Michele Is Tired Of Looking Skanky So She’s Removing Implants
- (VIDEO)Kevin Hart Like You've NEVER Seen Him Before....NAKED!!
- UH OH: Did Beyonce Finally Confirm Jay Z Cheated on Her??
- How Nicki Minaj Throws Shade At Other Artists [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Tiny Disses Floyd Mayweather On BET Awards Red Carpet [VIDEO]