7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- A Plus Interviews O.T. Genasis, Talks The Kids Version Of "CoCo"
- Amber Rose Warns Kanye: “The Kartrashians” Will “Humiliate U”
- Kanye West Gets Back to Keeping It Real During His BET Honors Acceptance Speech [VIDEO]
- Nick Gordon Blasts Bobby Brown & The Browns For Being Greedy On Twitter
- Michael Sam Signs On For ‘Dancing With The Stars’?
- Why Beyonce Should File A Lawsuit Against Kanye West [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]