7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- J. Cole, Big Sean, YG & Jeremih Headline Super Jam 2015! Buy Tickets!
- Rob Kardashian Calls Kim A Murdering Psycho?
- Chris Tucker’s Coming To Netflix: 6 Times He Was At His Funniest
- “Kanye IS The Bey Hive” + 7 Of The Best Quotes Of Our First Episode Of #NoFilter
- Use Sexual Energy To Increase Your Success
- Action Bronson’s ‘Mr. Wonderful’ Lives Up To Its Name