7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest
- Did K. Michelle Throw Shade At Future?
- Why Rickey Smiley Had To Kick People Out Of His House! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Stream Jeezy’s Surprise “Gangsta Party” Mixtape (NEW MUSIC)
- Taye Diggs Jokes About His ‘Inner Homosexuality’