7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Check Out STL's Expert On Your Side!
- 7 Explicit Lyrics From Beyonce’s New Album
- Uncle Sam Hunts Lil Wayne Down For Multi-Million Dollar Tax Lien
- 50 Cent Disrespects Diddy,Rick Ross And Steve Stoute On Instagram And Video [VIDEO]
- FREE At Last: Rapper Lil Boosie Released From Prison