7,558 African-American students who attend only the city’s 23 magnet or choice schools are on average excelling the most. That data, provided by St. Louis Public Schools, show that black students in the district’s magnet and choice programs outpaced transfer students on eight of 12 measures of the state test last year, as well as the high school English and math exams. Those schools include four in which students must be gifted or have high grades for admissions.
- LooseCannon S.L.I.M. Bringing Lil Wayne and Company To The Lou For The 4th Annual LooseCannon Celebrity Basketball Game
- Rickey Smiley After Show Meet & Greet At The Pageant
- Tiffany Foxx Talks Joining The Love And Hip-Hop Atlanta Cast
- 23-Year-Old Shot And Killed By St. Louis County Police After His Mom Calls For Help [VIDEO]
- Are Nicki Minaj’s Air Jordans Really ‘About To Sh*t On Every Male Rapper Who’s Ever [Had A Sneaker]’?
- Doctors Shed Light on Bobbi Kristina’s Condition