1. Triple F Life Intro
2. Let Dem Guns Blam Ft. Meek Mill
3. Round Of Applause Ft. Drake
4. I Don’t Really Care Ft. Trey Songz
5. Rooster In My Rari
6. Get Low Ft. Nick Minaj, Tyga & Flo Rida
7. Fist Pump Ft. B.o.B.
8. Candy Paint & Gold Teeth Ft. Bun B & Ludacris
9. Cash Ft. Wooh Da Kid
12. U Ain’t Bout That Life Ft. Alley Boy & Slim Thug
13. Power Of My Pen
14. Flex Ft. Travis Porter, Slim Dunkin & D-Bo
15. Triple F Outro
16. Inky Ft. Slim Dunkin & Wooh Da Kid
17. Chin Up Ft. Slim Dunkin
18. Everything I Love Ft. Future & Trouble
Also On HOT 104.1:
15 photos Launch gallery
1. President Barack Obama arrives in the presidential limo on Capitol Hill for the final State of the Union address.
1 of 15
2. Vice President Joe Biden and House Speaker Paul Ryan greet at President Obama’s final State of the Union address.
2 of 15
3. Kim Davis gives a poker face prior to Obama’s arrival at Capitol Hill.
3 of 15
4. Bernie Sanders was just one of the presidential candidates at the SOTU address. The Vermont Senator was also present at the Joint Session of Congress prior to the event.
4 of 15
5. Biden greets civil rights leader and US representative John Lewis as they wait for the president.
5 of 15
6. Biden gives one last classic greeting to fellow politicians on Capitol Hill.
6 of 15
7. Ahmad Alkhalaf, 9, arrives at US Capitol Hill for the president’s speech. The Syrian refugee was invited by Rep. Seth Moulton after losing both of his arms in an ISIL bomb attack in Syria.
7 of 15
8. First Lady Michelle Obama and Jill Biden greet the crowd before the State of the Union address.
8 of 15
9. The first lady looked ravishing at her husband’s State of the Union address.
9 of 15
10. President Barack Obama arrives at Capitol Hill for his eight and final State of the Union address.
10 of 15
11. US Secretary of State John Kerry arrives at Capitol Hill for President Obama’s final State of the Union address.
11 of 15
12. Obama shared his final State of the Union address with Paul Ryan, the new speaker of the house.
12 of 15
13. Two nuns from The Little Sisters of the Poor arrive clap for the president upon his arrival. The sisters were invited by Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-Wis.)
13 of 15
14. Always in president’s corner, Joe Biden gives Obama a standing ovation at his final State of the Union address.
14 of 15
15. We’ll miss you President Obama!
15 of 15