Shaniqua Tompkins and Josie Harris sat down with Mommysdirtylittlesecret.com to set the record straight about the their famous ex’s rapper 50 Cent and boxer Floyd Mayweather. We all know 50 and Floyd has a bromance well it looks like their ex’s are developing a sisromance…Lol Anyhoo Shaniqua the mother of 50 Cent 15 year old son and Josie the mother of 2 of Floyd children chopped it up about their ex’s bedroom skills, domestic abuse, whether their good fathers or not, which one was dipping with Meghan Good & so much more.
Click here for the interview
FOLLOW @Mzjanee on Twitter
Also On HOT 104.1:
15 State Of The Union Moments From President Obama’s Final Address
15 photos Launch gallery
1. President Barack Obama arrives in the presidential limo on Capitol Hill for the final State of the Union address.
1 of 15
2. Vice President Joe Biden and House Speaker Paul Ryan greet at President Obama’s final State of the Union address.
2 of 15
3. Kim Davis gives a poker face prior to Obama’s arrival at Capitol Hill.
3 of 15
4. Bernie Sanders was just one of the presidential candidates at the SOTU address. The Vermont Senator was also present at the Joint Session of Congress prior to the event.
4 of 15
5. Biden greets civil rights leader and US representative John Lewis as they wait for the president.
5 of 15
6. Biden gives one last classic greeting to fellow politicians on Capitol Hill.
6 of 15
7. Ahmad Alkhalaf, 9, arrives at US Capitol Hill for the president’s speech. The Syrian refugee was invited by Rep. Seth Moulton after losing both of his arms in an ISIL bomb attack in Syria.
7 of 15
8. First Lady Michelle Obama and Jill Biden greet the crowd before the State of the Union address.
8 of 15
9. The first lady looked ravishing at her husband’s State of the Union address.
9 of 15
10. President Barack Obama arrives at Capitol Hill for his eight and final State of the Union address.
10 of 15
11. US Secretary of State John Kerry arrives at Capitol Hill for President Obama’s final State of the Union address.
11 of 15
12. Obama shared his final State of the Union address with Paul Ryan, the new speaker of the house.
12 of 15
13. Two nuns from The Little Sisters of the Poor arrive clap for the president upon his arrival. The sisters were invited by Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-Wis.)
13 of 15
14. Always in president’s corner, Joe Biden gives Obama a standing ovation at his final State of the Union address.
14 of 15
15. We’ll miss you President Obama!
15 of 15