According to a statement released by Clayton School District spokesperson Chris Tennill, the district and Dr. Losos had a “fundamental dispute concerning the appropriate use of social media.”
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest
- How Rihanna Disrespected Beyonce [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Rich Homie Quan Talks Major Label Deals, Rihanna & More With A-Plus
- Watch: Alabama Naval Officer Surprises Son At High School Graduation
- Taraji P. Henson Twerks Something For Lee Daniels & We’re Like, Don’t You Already Have A Role In ‘Empire’?
- Why “Chocolate City” Received Mixed Reviews [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]