I’ll keep it 100: this is far from my favorite Flocka record. I understand what he’s trying to do (grow as an artist, have a record for the radio), but we all know what Waka does best. This is just…aiight. But ladies I know you like to look at Flocka & Trigga all day so here’s the official video!
- Poll: Majority Of White Americans View Confederate Flag As Symbol Of Southern Pride, Not Racism
- Congrats! Rapper Kid Ink Engaged To Girlfriend Asiah Azante
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Los Angeles County District Attorney Rejects Diddy’s UCLA Assault Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Director Shan Nicholson Reveals How Gang Culture Sprouted Hip Hop In Documentary ‘Rubble Kings’
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go