I’ll keep it 100: this is far from my favorite Flocka record. I understand what he’s trying to do (grow as an artist, have a record for the radio), but we all know what Waka does best. This is just…aiight. But ladies I know you like to look at Flocka & Trigga all day so here’s the official video!
- 7 Explicit Lyrics From Beyonce’s New Album
- Frequency News
- Lil Wayne Speaks On Why He’ll Never Battle Kendrick Lamar
- Popular Houston Stripper Jhonni Blaze Arrested
- BBWLA Drama: Draya And Sundy Carter Went At It Again On Twitter [TWEETS]
- Is There Finally Proof Beyonce Isn’t Blue Ivy’s Biological Mother? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]