I’ll keep it 100: this is far from my favorite Flocka record. I understand what he’s trying to do (grow as an artist, have a record for the radio), but we all know what Waka does best. This is just…aiight. But ladies I know you like to look at Flocka & Trigga all day so here’s the official video!
- Students #TakeBackHU On Twitter To Air Out Complaints About Howard University
- 37 Photos Of Beyonce’s Bitchy Resting Face
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- Rick Ross Is Back In Pure Form With His New Mixtape ‘Black Dollar’
- Prince Loves Kendrick Lamar Just As Much As We Do
- [Video] St. Louis' Own J.R. "Im Just Sayin" Remix Featuring Tiffany Foxx & Nelly