In northwest St. Louis County, “monster-sized” hail crashed through building windows and car windshields by the dozens around 6:00pm. Maryland Heights, including Westport Plaza, really got walloped.
- A Plus Video Blog: A-Plus Talks To Rapper Kevin Gates About The Grammys
- Bobbi Kristina Out of Coma But Still on Life Support
- Kim Kardashian Spends How Much To Photoshop Her Selfies?! + Kylie Jenner Buys Her Own Place
- Jamal Vs. Hakeem: Which Lyon’s Brother Makes Better Music?
- Tracee Ellis Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Paula Patton Books New ABC Drug Cartel Drama ‘Runner’