This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest
- Taraji P. Henson Twerks Something For Lee Daniels & We’re Like, Don’t You Already Have A Role In ‘Empire’?
- Is Khloe Kardashian Dating A New Black Man? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Evelyn Lozada Has Another Reality TV Show; Looks Like More Of The Same
- The Reason Why Black People Don’t Work At Tidal [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Young Thug’s ‘Tha Carter V’ Is Still Very Much Happening