This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- Romeo Miller: Master P Divorce Is Hard For The Children
- PREMIERE: Raheem DeVaughn Has A Sweet Tooth For ‘Black Ice Cream’
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- Jennifer Lopez, Kim K, Selena Gomez & More Land Selfie Covers For Interview Magazine
- [Mixtape] The Boy Illinois "DuSable"
- Porsha Williams and Cynthia Bailey Cat Fight