This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- [#SJ2015] Super Jam 2015 Big Sean Meet and Greet
- Hulk Hogan Wants Gawker Media CEO In Jail Over Leaked Audio
- Kevin Hart Is Way Too Successful (And Funny) To Care About Critics
- 50 Cent On Potential Floyd Mayweather Opponent "I Don't Ever Want Floyd To Fight Triple G"
- Tyrese Says Only Black Radio Will Play His New Single "Shame"
- Super Jam 2015 Party