This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- How Claudia Jordan’s Doing After A Serious Car Accident [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Even Though Tamar Braxton Sang With Patti Labelle On The BET Awards, She Still Became A Hilarious Meme
- Caitlyn Jenner Makes First Public Appearance At NYC Pride Event
- Dej Loaf Reportedly Got In A Fight With Her Manager During The BET Awards Soundcheck
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- LeBron James Has Opted Out Of His Contract With The Cavaliers