This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside
- Mona Scott-Young Referees The Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood Reunion (Part One) [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown’s Sincere Apology To Karrueche; NeNe Reunites With Kim Zolciak & More
- Nicki Minaj Plays Beyonce & Kim K On SNL
- Floyd Mayweather Witnessed Murder-Suicide On FaceTime
- GET THE LOOK: Make Your Oversize Coat Look as Sexy as Kim Kardashian’s