This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- Jamal Vs. Hakeem: Which Lyon’s Brother Makes Better Music?
- Tracee Ellis Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Lee Daniels Claims “Reverse Racism” Hurt Mo’Nique. Really?
- Brownstone Singer Charmayne Maxwell Dead At 46
- Hungry? OWN To Premiere Two Hilarious Black Men In ‘2 Fat 2 Fly,’ A Show About Stuffed Chicken Wings [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats Reveal First Photos Of Baby Genesis