This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- J. Cole, Big Sean, YG & Jeremih Headline Super Jam 2015! Buy Tickets!
- Rob Kardashian Calls Kim A Murdering Psycho?
- Chris Tucker’s Coming To Netflix: 6 Times He Was At His Funniest
- “Kanye IS The Bey Hive” + 7 Of The Best Quotes Of Our First Episode Of #NoFilter
- Use Sexual Energy To Increase Your Success
- Action Bronson’s ‘Mr. Wonderful’ Lives Up To Its Name