This week on the POV, Roc Nation artist Rita Ora (aka Baby Rihanna) hits the tattoo shop, Surf Club/GOOD Music producer Hit-Boy (“N**** In Paris,” Lil Wayne & Eminem‘s “Drop The World”) shares his story in the lab, Wiz Khalifa stops by for an interview and Waka Flocka hits the stage to perform “Round Of Applause.” It’s funny they would have Wiz & Flocka on the same episode when there’s rumors of the two having issues.
- $500 a Day Text Club Sweepstakes
- 2 Chainz For Mayor? Hey, It Could Really Happen
- Gabrielle Union Explains Asking D Wade For A Prenup + Who She’d Cast To Play Her In ‘Bring It On’
- Big Sean Admits This One Line In “I.D.F.W.U” Is About Naya Rivera
- Eve And Jill Scott Say What They Really Think About Iggy Azalea’s Cultural Appropriation
- How To Rock The Cape Trend & Be Almost As Cool As Janelle Monae