In his third appearance on the morning ESPN debate fest, Wale (an avid sports fan) seems to feel at home against “master debater” Skip Bayless and his crew of goons.
- Jamal Vs. Hakeem: Which Lyon’s Brother Makes Better Music?
- Tracee Ellis Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Lee Daniels Claims “Reverse Racism” Hurt Mo’Nique. Really?
- Brownstone Singer Charmayne Maxwell Dead At 46
- Hungry? OWN To Premiere Two Hilarious Black Men In ‘2 Fat 2 Fly,’ A Show About Stuffed Chicken Wings [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats Reveal First Photos Of Baby Genesis