In his third appearance on the morning ESPN debate fest, Wale (an avid sports fan) seems to feel at home against “master debater” Skip Bayless and his crew of goons.
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest
- Taraji P. Henson Twerks Something For Lee Daniels & We’re Like, Don’t You Already Have A Role In ‘Empire’?
- Is Khloe Kardashian Dating A New Black Man? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Evelyn Lozada Has Another Reality TV Show; Looks Like More Of The Same
- The Reason Why Black People Don’t Work At Tidal [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Young Thug’s ‘Tha Carter V’ Is Still Very Much Happening