Former employees told the FBI that St. Louis Treasurer Larry Williams not only knew about ghost, or no-show, employees on the payroll, he looked out for them, an agent testified in federal court Thursday.
- Why Young Thug Wants Everyone To Think He’s Gay [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nicki Minaj Not Allowed To Speak At Her Old High School
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- How This Dumb Move Could Land Waka Flocka In Jail [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Khloe Kardashian Ends Relationship With French Montana
- Tiny Crying and Talking About How T.I. Is Leaving Her High And Dry [VIDEO]